About Families Connecting
- Are you and your partner talking as much as you used to?
- Do you worry that you do not spend enough time together?
- Would you like to improve the way that you resolve problems that arise?
- Do you find the juggling of children and step-children a challenge?
- Do you worry that your relationship with your children could be better?
- Do you wonder how to manage the next stage with your children and still bring out the best in them?
- Are there times when you feel that you don’t know what to do next with your children?
- Are you finding life with teenagers a challenge?
- Are you learning to live with step children and would like support?
Why not come and chat with us at Families Connecting? We will listen to you and help you work out some solutions to your concerns – to help improve the relationships within your family and with you as a couple. We are trained volunteers with experience of relationship and parenting teaching rather than counsellors.
Families Connecting is at College Surgery, Willand Road, Cullompton Weekly, 9.00 am – 1.00 noon at on Monday mornings. See leaflets in waiting room or enquire at reception. Please ring to book an appointment.
For more information please contact us.